"Even though I’d had previous stage and film experience, I benefited deeply from Paul’s on camera skills coaching. ... I feel much more confident and professional now."
- Dr Sheila K. Hoffman, What on Earth, The Science Channel
Media Secrets for Subject Experts, Thought-Leaders, YouTubers, Journalists and Content Creators.
What Will I Learn?
- Feel comfortable and project confidence on camera
- Tackle & harness stage -fright and nerves
- Learn posture & breathing techniques
- Tailor your scripts and reports for the screen
- Work with a prompt or Autocue (no equipment required)
- Increase vocal power, and speak with clarity
- What to expect on set/Working in Television
- Succeed in video/audio interviews (from both sides)
- Deliver clear, powerful performances and presentations
- No experience necessary - covers techniques for beginners and experts
- Self-Testing exercises require some form of recording device, such as a phone, webcam, or camera of some kind.
Learn techniques and tips used by industry professionals to present with confidence
Do you dream of giving smoothly delivered, confident performances on camera, but once the record button is hit things seem to …fall apart?
Do you get butterflies, a dry throat, or forget what you wanted to say and umm and ahh your way through your videos and presentations?
If any of these apply to you, you’re not alone, but there is a solution.
A New Way of Learning
Forget expensive field trips to media and theater school, or overpriced seminars. This online course specializes in getting people from traditionally non-media backgrounds like culture, history, science, business, commerce and finance, to excel on camera like professionals with Confidence and Authority.
Whether you have zero experience, or even if you're already running your own channel, our smart new way to learn presenting gives you all the building blocks you need to get in front of the lens with professionalism and poise.
Our online video course is accessible for a one-time payment (or with our handy payment plan) and yours for life, including full access to future updates.
Including exercises and self-evaluation guides, you can learn wherever you like, with our mobile-friendly platform.
Learn from an industry expert
Taught by an industry professional, with over 15 years of tuition and a decade of professional media experience, Dr Paul Harrison has appeared on major networks, working with industry titans like Sky News, The History Channel, and Sega. But don't let his experience fool you - he's the first to admit that his early camera appearances were less than dazzling! And having worked consistently at his craft, he's aware of the most common pain points and obstacles to progress.
Including self-assessment exercises to track your progress
- The only presenting course tailored for non-media presenters
- Broken down into 10 categories with manageable sub- topics
- Built-in exercises & self-testing
- Not just a filmed seminar, twenty-five video topics, with frequent updates
- Learn how to harness your camera presence and capitalize on the video marketing explosion
Take advantage of the fastest growing marketing medium on the Internet, and learn wherever you want, at your own pace, with our mobile friendly platform!
Paul Harrison gained a PhD and MA from UCL London, and tutored for fifteen years before side-stepping into media. He started in front of the camera almost a decade ago, and ultimately became a film producer and writer. As a presenter he has appeared on History Channel USA, Sky News, and was the writer and presenter for SEGA's hugely successful Total War mini-documentary series. As a producer he also coached many high-level financial analysts for on-camera work, initializing a table-read process and presenter training at a world-leading alternative investment advisory. He has since tutored historians, archaeologists, scientists, and global hedge-fund managers in how to appear natural, composed, and confident on camera.
“Paul really helped me to relax, focus and craft a more impactful message on camera. It was an absolute pleasure working with such a consummate professional”.
- Jessica Ross, Partner & Portfolio Analyst, Alternative Investments
Frequently Asked Questions
All pricing now includes VAT! We spoke, they listened. Teachable has updated all it's pricing to be fully transparent, so now you won't get any nasty VAT surprises on checkout. The price you see is the price you pay!